CyberLeets Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Dear Guest...Gat a job for us? Contact us on Whatsapp with +1 718 281 6504. I Block Time Wasters!!
  • Advertise Your Service To Thousands of Our Users Here. Check our ads Package by Clicking here

Bitcoin Crypto

I think the best method to use for bitcoin/crypto is this: after getting your site, you don't need to go to social media to look for clients, you can invest anywhere lil cash (say $50-$100), then carry out FB & IG ads, google ads and also bing ads, I heard some native ad sites works well too.

Here anyone who's interested in crypto is likely to see your site, register and invest.

Hope that was helpful? @Codeworm

I think the best method to use for bitcoin/crypto is this: after getting your site, you don't need to go to social media to look for clients, you can invest anywhere lil cash (say $50-$100), then carry out FB & IG ads, google ads and also bing ads, I heard some native ad sites works well too.

Here anyone who's interested in crypto is likely to see your site, register and invest.

Hope that was helpful? @Codeworm
Thanks man that's super helpful but I already know that's the best way for investment levels but then as money for site never dey lol make we hustle am out manually na watin I dey reason... that's my reason for asking for any working format

@Sharon

Thanks man that's super helpful but I already know that's the best way for investment levels but then as money for site never dey lol make we hustle am out manually na watin I dey reason... that's my reason for asking for any working format

@Sharon
Hello, how are you doing today?

I'm Johan by name my friend, you may already know that by now, I'm from Hartford. Am an expert trader, have you heard about Binary Options trade?

Okay friend, Let me explain better for you. Binary Options trade offers a good opportunity and platform for you learn how to start and take control of your financial status. The steps are easy and so is binary options. For example, if you can invest 500$ in a week you are going to make up to 5000$ in a week. You can invest anywhere you are in world. If you are interested, how much would you like to invest and I will tell you all you have to do.

Below is the information for you to fill...

Name:

Amount you are investing:

State:

Address:

Phone number:

We have received your information, kindly choose from the payment methods that suits you...

1. Bitcoin wallet

2. Western Union

3. Money Gram

Just a tip, you can tweak it to your taste.