CyberLeets Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Read Rules About Posting Adverts by Clicking here

Read About Our Escrow Service by Clicking here

Advertise With us By Clicking here

• PLS DO NOT DEAL WITH ANYONE WITHOUT USING OUR ESCROW SERVICE. ITS SAFER THAT WAY

Dating format

pelumi

Hello how are you doing, My name is Dorcas Joseph and you.??

My pleasure to meet you, and can we get to know more and much more about our self.. if you dont mind..

where are you from and where are you born.??

Answer****** Am from USA, i was born in Queensland, Australia. Raised in Texas, Allen, USA.......

how old are you..??

answer***** Am 28 years old.....

what your marital status ??. and how tall are you..???

Answer****** I am single and never been married, Am 5"7 tall.....

So what are you seeking for in a Relationship..??

Answer*****
And am also seeking for a serious relationship, life time soulmate....

How long have you been on dating site ?? . and how many Ladies have you chat or talk too..??? be Honest

Answer*****
Am new to the dating site and you are the second person i will ever talk to, but i stoped talking to the other person cause he normally talk dirty world, and i hate people who ask for nude pics..

what do you do for a living ?

Answer*******
I'm a student i went to college and studied ARTS AND FASHION in North Las Vegas State Community College, E Cheyenne Ave North Las Vegas, Nevada, But currently am in Nigeria for my master degree, i have been here for over 6 month to complete my dream and career, i am planing to becoming a great fashion designer.. i will be back in a couple of weeks, after my final Examination, How do you feel about the distance, Does the distance bother you, and Are you willing to wait .???.

what do you do for fun ??

Answer******
love mostly outdoors for fun, like i love reading, listening to music and watching movie and i also love visiting new places and lot more......

Have you ever been in a serious relationship before..??? be Honest..

Answer*****
I have been in a serious relationship before but i was hurt......

how long have you been single.??

Answer****
I have been single for 2 year back.....

Do you have kids ??. How many kids do you have.. ?

Answer******
I don't have kids, I will love to have kids if i can find a very good and loving man of my dream.

Are you really seeking for a life time relationship.??

Answer****
And am really looking for a long time relationship but and a life time Soulmate....

What are the Quality things you like in a ladies.??

I want someone who will make me feel like I'm the only one for him. Good communicator,good listener, and someone willing to give 100 percent relationship....

Does Distance and Age Matters to you in a relationship?

Answer*****
Distance does not matter to me, Everything has to do with Trust and true Feelings and Emotional and also Age is Just a Number But Love matters Most.....

How do you treat a lady you truly love?

Answer*****
treat him with respect, loyalty, adore him, treat him like the King.....

Are you a caring , loving and God fearing man ?

Answer*****
I have a huge heart and would love to give it out some day to a wonderful person, who is caring, sweet, sincere, honest, trustful, spirtitual, to the man with God fearing loves to be intimate, passionate.....

Have you ever cheated on a lady before ? be honest I

Answer******
I hate to be cheat and fighting and disobey.I love to meet good person and trustworthy honest,caring good person and i will care for me and i have not ever cheat on a man.....

Have you ever been hurt before by a lady..??

Answer*********
I have been hurt in my last relationship that end up with broken heart, because i always catch my ex with so many girls, so there was a day i cut him sleeping with my best friend so i decided to broke up with him. Because I am one woman who and I hate lies and cheating..I seek for a complete honest man, who will come home to me, love me, adore me, a strong man with a strong heart who will want our relationship to last forever.

Do you like public intimacy? Do you love to kiss in public.?? do you smoke or drink...???

Answer*****
Public intimacy is my thing.I miss that though.I like to held and to walk while holding hand still,it's fun I guess..I love to kiss in public, i drink sometimes or i dont smoke.....

Whats your Favorite Food and whats your favorite Movies and music and Colors?

Answer*****
My Best Food is pizza and My Favorite Movies is Titanic and Passions my favorite music I love Mexican, Christian, Classical, Techno, Jazz, My best color is blue and i also go for yellow.....

Are you religious?

Answer*****
Am also religious, i do attend to Catholic Church.....

Do you believe in God and do you trust in him.??

Answer*****
I strongly believe and trust in God. He died for our sins so that we could have the right to eternal life. He walked the path designed by God so that his children would not die in sin.....

Trust in the LORD forever, for the LORD, the LORD is the Rock eternal.

Do you live alone or stay with friends or family..???

Answer******
I live alone here in Nigeria.....

Do you come from a large family.?, tell me more about your background.??

Answer*****
Am the only child of my parent, My growing up was,t that much good or OK because my parent died when i was 12 years old in a motor accident in Australia on there way coming back from a night club, i feel so bad anytime i think about my parent or talk about my background, it hurt me any time i talk about my parents.....

Would you like to keep intouch with me till we meet in person.?? cause i will be coming soon to the state and i dont mind coming to the right man who can make me the happiest lady on earth.....

do you believe that true love still exist..??

Answer*****
i strongly believe there is true love and i hope i find my true love one day.....

The way we communicate makes me feel happy am just hoping to see if God really have something out of this internet communication between me and you..and I Do like to be your close FRIEND!!!!??? And am looking forward for more If we can make magic..

Please just be honest with me.....well if you are honest with me i will like you to promise me some words so that i can know your mind to me, i will like you to delete your profile on any dating site you are.. Cause i have already delete my self from the dating since i started talking with you.. you are a nice person and i hope we can make magic..

When do you Start this Online Dating Atmosphere??

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
TRUST FORMAT
..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

This are very important question to me and to any relationship before going into it .I want you know if you do believe in LOVE and if yes can you just tell me what love means to you ? because i believe if you don't know love or believe in Love you can not love and be loved in return by anyone.we all know LOVE is the root of all relationship . so tell me what love is to you if you truely believe in it and if you really looking for a soulmate or a second half.i am a very loving woman and i believe so much in love.

I love the way you have putting how much love means to you but to me LOVE means alot because i believe so much in LOVE, when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams and i believe Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end. I believe you should never question if you are in love or not, because if you were you wouldn't need to ask and i also believe the best way to love is to love like you have never been hurt. And i wish to love that way for now and till life end on my side so i will love to tell more about my past and presently before we go on...

What is a Good Relationship to you..??

I think a good relationship requires being each other's best friend, and trusting one another. I think each should respect the other's opinion and that stupid arguments over stupid things are healthy, as long as they are not taken too far, Good communication. not about sex chat or exchange nude pics when you get married you can always see are private path, Never being ashamed of each other for any reason. On occasion surprising your mate with a nice romantic date or evening together and telling each other I love you.

Thank you so much for telling me all about you..It's really makes me so glad..You sound so passionate and very loving,This are questions i sit and think up ,i didnt get it from anywhere, We need time to talk to each other and get to know much more about each other,We have to be so sure and certain of ourselves about making sure that this relationship is what we want out in life, Right!.

I just want you to know that there is so much to come out of this if we just give room for trust and understanding i see more goodness in this because God just have so much reason for this communication.. we can build more in this long distance and get to see each other physically and emotional expression with self confident.....can we give room to Trust and love..???

We have to be sure and certain of ourselves that this relationship is our future and everything.. Everything in life happen for a reason, my being lonely for a very long time makes me want a companion and a man to share my feelings with, I'm in search of a soul mate to spend the rest of my life with. I hope you know Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.

I believe that the most important 'key' to a successful relationship would have to be TRUST...I believe that with TRUST, love will follow, However, what I have noticed is that many people think trust, or expect that trust is to been armed by the other person, when in all actuality it is something that comes from within Yourself. All too many times people will say they don't trust due to past experiences, Right..???

But there is a risk in trusting someone, i know in your heart you will still have the doubting mind about me well i only think this way but i want to asure you that i am here for true thing i am not here for games. Nothing is worth closing ur heart. Nothing is worth living in a world of fearing what bad 'may' Come to u. Without TRUST,u close your heart to the happiness and joy that true love brings. i hope you understand what i am saying...

No one is perfect and we could only give it a trial. Though it is right for us to learn from our mistakes. Which makes you resisting and having hard time trusting a woman again in your life. A Relationship is all about TRUST, SINCERITY and HONESTY, all this paramount fact must exist in a relationship before anything can work out of it. I'm a woman of my word and will always stand by my word.

i believe by the time we will both agreed and accept that the word "TRUST" is very much important in a relationship, then we are Going to live a peaceful and prosperous life together with our family to come, well you really sound so cool i will like to continue this with you, You've swept off my feet From the very start, But before we go much further Can I trust you with my heart? With all this time we've had together.

I'm a caring and loving woman, Open minded and Upfront in every aspect of a relationship. Being scared wouldn't solve it. we shouldnt be scared to give this a trial and work on our hearts. Faith is the substance of things not seen, but the evidence of things being hoped for, so i put my Faith and Trust in the Lord.

I want a man that is loving and caring. A man that would love me for me and always be there for me both in the time of sorrow and in the time of happiness. A man that would give me a shoulder to cry on when I am sad, and laugh with me when I am happy.

I have all these in folds and I am ready to return them to that special man. I am a God fearing woman, A one man's woman to say. I don't play games and I feel we are both matures and we don't need to bit around the bush any more, Right!.

You are so nice and amazing , you sound like the kind of man i have always wanted all my life .. Can i trust you with my heart? You've swept off my feet From the very start, But before we go much further Can i trust you with my heart? With all this time, I've learned to trust you completely, Before I've asked anything from you You've already given yourself to me.

i agree with all what you have said and right now as i am writing this to you .. i want you to know this and i want you to keep it in your heart that i TRUST you with my whole entire heart but its left to yours to keep your mind up if you are here to hurt me or make me feel bad but as for me i will never and never hurt you.

Well you have qualities in a Man that I would treasure and yes I would love to have a meal with you. thanks so much for everything you have mentioned ..I'm trusting you with my heart now and i hope you are never gonna break it on me...

Do you trust me with your Heart?? Do have faith?? ??.. From this day forth, I promise us forever, I’ll always be true, True to our relationship and hope it will never “Rust”.....Trust in me and you will find Unbridled love of the purest kind, Believe in me and don’t drift apart.. Who cares about expensive things? It seems like everyone but me. I don't need your gifts to feel good about you.

I believe one thing in life that there is no one in life that is perfect, only that we need to make the best out of what ever we've got. It is quite obvious that we are looking for the same thing in a partner and here we are together. I feel it is the right time for me to quit my search and stay with you. I can imagine a better future ahead of us. I hope I am not getting too forward for you but I am saying my mind. I feel it is high time for me to love and be loved again. What do you feel about that?
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... ..................................................................
TRUST AND LOVE FORMAT

i believe in God our dream we come true soon, and i kept thinking about the future, about life, and what I want out of it.. I keep thinking about us and what this relationship means to me. I want to tell you, a lot has been running through my head lately. i need from you is Trust so that we could last forever and Trust each other with Open Mind. OK, i want to change a mans life..I want to be the best wife that I could ever be...

How do you feel about this relationship.?? What do you think about me.?? What feelings do you really have right now about me.?? Do you believe this relationship can work for us.?? And do you really Trust me with all your heart and soul baby.?? can we really build this Love and Trust together without no breaken of heart.??.

You really make me so happy with your words... I can't wait to meet you.. You are a blessing that my entire being is very thankful for. I feel that we were made to love, listen, understand, and work through all times in our life's together and individually. ;)

I feel that we have shared more time together than we ever will and I know there are many more special occasions wand moments in our lives that will surprise and bring us closer. No one else feels more right than you!! God's love has answered this prayer I've wanted and been almost too anxious for so long.

My love will reach any distance and fly to be in your dreams and heart each evening that we can not be together. I physically long for you each night and will see you in my dreams until we find ourselves wrapped in the love that grows stronger and deeper each day, into our future together. I believe and have faith in you.

I have been thinking about something and I am finding it difficult to put them into words as I am considering myself to be anxious. Its quite obvious that we are looking for the same thing in a partner and here we are together. I feel it is the best time for us to find love and quite loneliness.

And on the other hand I feel the earlier the better as I like what I have seen and it is what I have been looking for. You may be wondering about what I have seen despite that we have not meet yet, what I have seen in you is you sound like the man i have been looking for.

I learned so many things in your previous Text that made me imagine what it would be like to be beside you. You may feel that we don't know much about each other but I feel the ones we know are the basics and even if we stay on the same street, we can never know everything about each other. In life we live to know more everyday.

I feel this is the best time for me to love and be loved again and how about you? I imagine a brighter future for both of us. I hope I am not too forward or being pushy but I am only pouring my mind. I'm the most excited soul on earth reading such a wonderful ,Very sweet and passionate text from you..You indeed sound so wonderful and so compassionate..

I don't ever believe i could meet someone sweet and great like you in my life...I felt for you right from the first day i saw you.You look so great and so passionate ,I never believe i could be this lucky to meet someone like you... You make me so happy in just a little time and i will be so glad if you can have the same feelings as i do marham don't hide anything for me pls, I felt for you right from the start having love with you try to believe me.

The feeling that you know every corner of my heart. All these things are the most beautiful signs of my love for you.every single word you say is a part of my soul,when I am writing to you; you always make me feel needed.most of all you make me feel safe, emotionally and mentally. Thank you for being part of my life. I'm very happy with you and I could not ask for a better man than you. Thank you for being an exceptional man - you are one of a kind

There is so much I want to tell you, a lot has been running through my head lately. I'm having trouble putting my thoughts into words so you will have to bare with me through this.I keep thinking about the future, about life, and what I want out of it. I keep thinking about us and what this relationship means to me. I keep thinking about these things and I realize they go hand in hand. This relationship is my future; it's what I want out of life. you word make fall in love with you.

I want to grow to love you more and more everyday, and I do not know right now what I would do without you. Sometimes I would like to think my love for you is like a great dream, I don't want to wake up because I don't want to lose that love. I will be by your side whenever you need me and I hope I am and always be in your heart and in your dreams forever.

I am so afraid to love again. I am scared my little heart might get broken again. If you promise me that you would never hurt me. But, I am just so afraid to love again. IF you promise me a life of happiness. But, I am just totally afraid I will be lonely again. When, my heart got broken for the last time, I was just so afraid to cry because it was the wish of God.,

I want a life time with you, and for the last time. I am not going to be afraid to love again. I believe in my heart that you are serious about us. I will be happy to be your Wife. I was afraid to love again, but God showed me the way so I am going to is guiding me in the right direction this time. So now I am not afraid to love you and Only you again.

it feels great to actually love and be love in return. I never feel less or more when I am writing to you; you always make me feel needed.most of all you make me feel safe, emotionally and mentally. Thank you for being part of my life. I'm very happy with you and I could not ask for a better man than you. Thank you for being an exceptional man - You are one of a kind.

HOW I FEEL ABOUT YOU

I could describe you with one word... delicious. I dream of you here with me with nothing on but our imaginations.I can almost feel you here... caressing me... touching me.You are the fire burning inside of me; you are my passion for life.In the deep of the night I dream of your touch.I am dying to feel your touch all over my body..I can feel the fiery passion of desire begging to be shared in a blissful night of paradise.I love the way you love me.I want to evoke such a passion within you that leaves us both breathless..You are the fire that burns the passion within my soul..Loving you makes me desire you even more.Did you dream of me touching you last night?The passion we share together just leaves me wanting one thing… more!

We may have never touched each other or our lips have never kissed but I know in my heart you are VERY sweet to the taste from the tip of my tongue as it caresses your body ever so gently! Smile! I love you! I need you to be a part of me as we walk through the journey of life together and our love shall flow like a river together. I am all yours forever and ever!I want to make love to you every minute of every day.When you can count all the stars in the sky; that's when I'll stop wanting you.You are mine forever.

What does your love mean to me? I'd give you the oceans and the seas I'd give you all eternity if I could Make life easy for you, I would. I would take away all your pain Bring you sunshine instead of rain I would take all your hurt away Your sky would never be gray. I would offer you the moon and stars But you see I can't, they are not ours All these things I would give to you But My Darling, these things I can't do. I only have my love to offer you A love that would always be true I love you more than you will ever know With all I do for you, I hope that it shows.I hope that my love will be enough for you Bring you happiness your whole life through And In the end when my time is due My Darling, I will still go on loving you.

My love, passion, and devotion for you will never end,As long as you are in my life You are the reason I stay around,You make my life seem so sound. You helped me forget my past,Which is something I need to do?I thank you greatly for that,Is your love for me true? You wouldn't treat me like you do, If it was true That's what I am thinking, Would you?

It seems like we've been together for so long that I think I've known you forever. I feel the nearness of you even though I know we are miles apart. I feel your touch knowing we haven't been around together. I feel your breath knowing we haven't kissed. I have all these feelings because I am connected to you not physically but mentally and wholeheartedly. I have you in my heart since the day we got together. I could feel my heart beating fast every time I see your messages for me and your outpouring of love just enveloping with passions and emotions and I cannot help but shed a tear or two for all the wonderful things you say to me. I am looking forward to all those and we'll see to it that we do most, if not all, The things that you want us to do together.

I love you. I love every little thing about you. I love your cute smile, your magical eyes, and the sound of your voice. I love your gentle touch, and I love the warmth I feel when I’m by your side. I can't stop thinking about you as we are apart. I need you by my side. You complete me. You mean the world to me. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You are the one I've always wished for. I never thought that I would ever meet someone as special as you. I love each and every

LOVING YOU BEGINS

Everything you do for me reassures me that I am appreciated. I want you to know that you mean so much to me. From the first day we met, you were determined to get to know me. At first, I was skeptical about you because of your persistence, but you quickly grew on me. I want you to know that every moment we’ve spent together since that first day holds a special place in my heart. I was afraid at first that if I let you in I’d regret it, but I haven’t regretted a single moment. I trust you, and I know you’ll be there for me no matter what. I trust that you’ll be faithful to me and that you won’t hurt my heart. You tell me how you want only the best for me. You tell me how beautiful I am. You tell me how you love every curve of my body. You just make me feel extra special; make me feel a sense of warmth inside. I want you to know that I love you for this! I love you for being so caring and genuine. I love you for everything you’ve done for me. I love you for the happiness and joy you bring to my life. I love you for you! We don’t even need to talk to communicate with each other. By just being together, holding hands, or cuddling, we can sense each other’s thoughts and inner feelings. I want you to know that I want the best for you as well. I want you to succeed and I want all your dreams and fantasies to come true. I know that in me you see a young woman full of kindness, understanding, and compassion. A young woman with an open-heart. A young woman who puts a smile on your face everyday. I will be that woman who’s there for you just as you’re there for me, the one who encourages you through life’s ups and downs. But ultimately, I want to be the woman who is your everything. Not an hour goes by that I don’t think about you. You have brought so much joy to my life and you give me so much to look forward to when I wake up every morning. I want you to know that I sincerely appreciate you and I can never tell you enough that “I LOVE YOU'.

In the past I had always yearned for a relationship that is genuine and lasting, as for all these, I've found them in you! I'll make sure that the hand I'll be holding will forever be yours. Whether we're living in a fairy tale or a non-fairy tale world, I still believe there is such a thing as "Live happily ever after", and even if you don't believe it, let's make it happen in our relationship...So I really look forward to the day when the both of us will be walking down the red carpet hand in hand and in the name of love, we exchange marriage rings looking into each other eyes saying, "I do not regret for choosing you in my life." cause ever Since day one we've shared something incredible, something that most people only dream of. I had been searching for you all of my life. You have made me the happiest I have ever been. You are sincere, caring, loving man, and I wouldn't trade you for the world.

Wow, I don't even know where to start. You make my heart pound so fast and I can't even catch my breath. You give me goose bumps all over my body and you're all I think about. I've never had a love like this before and I've never felt this way. I want to keep you forever. I knew that I loved you and that I wanted to be with you. I had wished so hard that one day I would have my chance with you. So, I got up the nerve to tell you how I felt about you. I can talk to you or tell you anything because I can trust you. We can tell each other everything and still be cool.....I believe through this epistle you will understand me. I want to take you as a flower in my hand with which I'm charged with for responsibility to look ever after and to keep fresh. Next to you is like being next to paradise.
I've kept my feelings for you contained for as long as I could. I am in love with you though, and true, honest love shouldn't be contained and kept quiet for this long. There is so much about you that most girls don't see. They only see half; they see your body but my love for you is way more then skin deep. My feelings for you grow more and more every day, and my love for you grows deeper and more everlasting with every passing minute. You mean so much to me, I mean just seeing your smiling face or reading from your sweet letter use brightens up my worst days and makes them so much better. Or just thinking imaginably that you give me a hug makes me all warm and tingly inside. I dream of you day in and day out; you're all that's ever on my mind. I hate leaving the house because I'm afraid I might miss one of your messages. I would walk a thousand miles to see you for one minute and have not one question about it. I am in love with you and have been in love with you and i will forever love you for who you are and not for what you are !! I love you with all my body, my heart and my soul.

Hello how are you doing, My name is Dorcas Joseph and you.??

My pleasure to meet you, and can we get to know more and much more about our self.. if you dont mind..

where are you from and where are you born.??

Answer****** Am from USA, i was born in Queensland, Australia. Raised in Texas, Allen, USA.......

how old are you..??

answer***** Am 28 years old.....

what your marital status ??. and how tall are you..???

Answer****** I am single and never been married, Am 5"7 tall.....

So what are you seeking for in a Relationship..??

Answer*****
And am also seeking for a serious relationship, life time soulmate....

How long have you been on dating site ?? . and how many Ladies have you chat or talk too..??? be Honest

Answer*****
Am new to the dating site and you are the second person i will ever talk to, but i stoped talking to the other person cause he normally talk dirty world, and i hate people who ask for nude pics..

what do you do for a living ?

Answer*******
I'm a student i went to college and studied ARTS AND FASHION in North Las Vegas State Community College, E Cheyenne Ave North Las Vegas, Nevada, But currently am in Nigeria for my master degree, i have been here for over 6 month to complete my dream and career, i am planing to becoming a great fashion designer.. i will be back in a couple of weeks, after my final Examination, How do you feel about the distance, Does the distance bother you, and Are you willing to wait .???.

what do you do for fun ??

Answer******
love mostly outdoors for fun, like i love reading, listening to music and watching movie and i also love visiting new places and lot more......

Have you ever been in a serious relationship before..??? be Honest..

Answer*****
I have been in a serious relationship before but i was hurt......

how long have you been single.??

Answer****
I have been single for 2 year back.....

Do you have kids ??. How many kids do you have.. ?

Answer******
I don't have kids, I will love to have kids if i can find a very good and loving man of my dream.

Are you really seeking for a life time relationship.??

Answer****
And am really looking for a long time relationship but and a life time Soulmate....

What are the Quality things you like in a ladies.??

I want someone who will make me feel like I'm the only one for him. Good communicator,good listener, and someone willing to give 100 percent relationship....

Does Distance and Age Matters to you in a relationship?

Answer*****
Distance does not matter to me, Everything has to do with Trust and true Feelings and Emotional and also Age is Just a Number But Love matters Most.....

How do you treat a lady you truly love?

Answer*****
treat him with respect, loyalty, adore him, treat him like the King.....

Are you a caring , loving and God fearing man ?

Answer*****
I have a huge heart and would love to give it out some day to a wonderful person, who is caring, sweet, sincere, honest, trustful, spirtitual, to the man with God fearing loves to be intimate, passionate.....

Have you ever cheated on a lady before ? be honest I

Answer******
I hate to be cheat and fighting and disobey.I love to meet good person and trustworthy honest,caring good person and i will care for me and i have not ever cheat on a man.....

Have you ever been hurt before by a lady..??

Answer*********
I have been hurt in my last relationship that end up with broken heart, because i always catch my ex with so many girls, so there was a day i cut him sleeping with my best friend so i decided to broke up with him. Because I am one woman who and I hate lies and cheating..I seek for a complete honest man, who will come home to me, love me, adore me, a strong man with a strong heart who will want our relationship to last forever.

Do you like public intimacy? Do you love to kiss in public.?? do you smoke or drink...???

Answer*****
Public intimacy is my thing.I miss that though.I like to held and to walk while holding hand still,it's fun I guess..I love to kiss in public, i drink sometimes or i dont smoke.....

Whats your Favorite Food and whats your favorite Movies and music and Colors?

Answer*****
My Best Food is pizza and My Favorite Movies is Titanic and Passions my favorite music I love Mexican, Christian, Classical, Techno, Jazz, My best color is blue and i also go for yellow.....

Are you religious?

Answer*****
Am also religious, i do attend to Catholic Church.....

Do you believe in God and do you trust in him.??

Answer*****
I strongly believe and trust in God. He died for our sins so that we could have the right to eternal life. He walked the path designed by God so that his children would not die in sin.....

Trust in the LORD forever, for the LORD, the LORD is the Rock eternal.

Do you live alone or stay with friends or family..???

Answer******
I live alone here in Nigeria.....

Do you come from a large family.?, tell me more about your background.??

Answer*****
Am the only child of my parent, My growing up was,t that much good or OK because my parent died when i was 12 years old in a motor accident in Australia on there way coming back from a night club, i feel so bad anytime i think about my parent or talk about my background, it hurt me any time i talk about my parents.....

Would you like to keep intouch with me till we meet in person.?? cause i will be coming soon to the state and i dont mind coming to the right man who can make me the happiest lady on earth.....

do you believe that true love still exist..??

Answer*****
i strongly believe there is true love and i hope i find my true love one day.....

The way we communicate makes me feel happy am just hoping to see if God really have something out of this internet communication between me and you..and I Do like to be your close FRIEND!!!!??? And am looking forward for more If we can make magic..

Please just be honest with me.....well if you are honest with me i will like you to promise me some words so that i can know your mind to me, i will like you to delete your profile on any dating site you are.. Cause i have already delete my self from the dating since i started talking with you.. you are a nice person and i hope we can make magic..

When do you Start this Online Dating Atmosphere??

TRUST FORMAT

This are very important question to me and to any relationship before going into it .I want you know if you do believe in LOVE and if yes can you just tell me what love means to you ? because i believe if you don't know love or believe in Love you can not love and be loved in return by anyone.we all know LOVE is the root of all relationship . so tell me what love is to you if you truely believe in it and if you really looking for a soulmate or a second half.i am a very loving woman and i believe so much in love.

I love the way you have putting how much love means to you but to me LOVE means alot because i believe so much in LOVE, when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams and i believe Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end. I believe you should never question if you are in love or not, because if you were you wouldn't need to ask and i also believe the best way to love is to love like you have never been hurt. And i wish to love that way for now and till life end on my side so i will love to tell more about my past and presently before we go on...

What is a Good Relationship to you..??

I think a good relationship requires being each other's best friend, and trusting one another. I think each should respect the other's opinion and that stupid arguments over stupid things are healthy, as long as they are not taken too far, Good communication. not about sex chat or exchange nude pics when you get married you can always see are private path, Never being ashamed of each other for any reason. On occasion surprising your mate with a nice romantic date or evening together and telling each other I love you.

Thank you so much for telling me all about you..It's really makes me so glad..You sound so passionate and very loving,This are questions i sit and think up ,i didnt get it from anywhere, We need time to talk to each other and get to know much more about each other,We have to be so sure and certain of ourselves about making sure that this relationship is what we want out in life, Right!.

I just want you to know that there is so much to come out of this if we just give room for trust and understanding i see more goodness in this because God just have so much reason for this communication.. we can build more in this long distance and get to see each other physically and emotional expression with self confident.....can we give room to Trust and love..???

We have to be sure and certain of ourselves that this relationship is our future and everything.. Everything in life happen for a reason, my being lonely for a very long time makes me want a companion and a man to share my feelings with, I'm in search of a soul mate to spend the rest of my life with. I hope you know Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.

I believe that the most important 'key' to a successful relationship would have to be TRUST...I believe that with TRUST, love will follow, However, what I have noticed is that many people think trust, or expect that trust is to been armed by the other person, when in all actuality it is something that comes from within Yourself. All too many times people will say they don't trust due to past experiences, Right..???

But there is a risk in trusting someone, i know in your heart you will still have the doubting mind about me well i only think this way but i want to asure you that i am here for true thing i am not here for games. Nothing is worth closing ur heart. Nothing is worth living in a world of fearing what bad 'may' Come to u. Without TRUST,u close your heart to the happiness and joy that true love brings. i hope you understand what i am saying...

No one is perfect and we could only give it a trial. Though it is right for us to learn from our mistakes. Which makes you resisting and having hard time trusting a woman again in your life. A Relationship is all about TRUST, SINCERITY and HONESTY, all this paramount fact must exist in a relationship before anything can work out of it. I'm a woman of my word and will always stand by my word.

i believe by the time we will both agreed and accept that the word "TRUST" is very much important in a relationship, then we are Going to live a peaceful and prosperous life together with our family to come, well you really sound so cool i will like to continue this with you, You've swept off my feet From the very start, But before we go much further Can I trust you with my heart? With all this time we've had together.

I'm a caring and loving woman, Open minded and Upfront in every aspect of a relationship. Being scared wouldn't solve it. we shouldnt be scared to give this a trial and work on our hearts. Faith is the substance of things not seen, but the evidence of things being hoped for, so i put my Faith and Trust in the Lord.

I want a man that is loving and caring. A man that would love me for me and always be there for me both in the time of sorrow and in the time of happiness. A man that would give me a shoulder to cry on when I am sad, and laugh with me when I am happy.

I have all these in folds and I am ready to return them to that special man. I am a God fearing woman, A one man's woman to say. I don't play games and I feel we are both matures and we don't need to bit around the bush any more, Right!.

You are so nice and amazing , you sound like the kind of man i have always wanted all my life .. Can i trust you with my heart? You've swept off my feet From the very start, But before we go much further Can i trust you with my heart? With all this time, I've learned to trust you completely, Before I've asked anything from you You've already given yourself to me.

i agree with all what you have said and right now as i am writing this to you .. i want you to know this and i want you to keep it in your heart that i TRUST you with my whole entire heart but its left to yours to keep your mind up if you are here to hurt me or make me feel bad but as for me i will never and never hurt you.

Well you have qualities in a Man that I would treasure and yes I would love to have a meal with you. thanks so much for everything you have mentioned ..I'm trusting you with my heart now and i hope you are never gonna break it on me...

Do you trust me with your Heart?? Do have faith?? ??.. From this day forth, I promise us forever, I’ll always be true, True to our relationship and hope it will never “Rust”.....Trust in me and you will find Unbridled love of the purest kind, Believe in me and don’t drift apart.. Who cares about expensive things? It seems like everyone but me. I don't need your gifts to feel good about you.

I believe one thing in life that there is no one in life that is perfect, only that we need to make the best out of what ever we've got. It is quite obvious that we are looking for the same thing in a partner and here we are together. I feel it is the right time for me to quit my search and stay with you. I can imagine a better future ahead of us. I hope I am not getting too forward for you but I am saying my mind. I feel it is high time for me to love and be loved again. What do you feel about that?
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... ..................................................................
TRUST AND LOVE FORMAT

i believe in God our dream we come true soon, and i kept thinking about the future, about life, and what I want out of it.. I keep thinking about us and what this relationship means to me. I want to tell you, a lot has been running through my head lately. i need from you is Trust so that we could last forever and Trust each other with Open Mind. OK, i want to change a mans life..I want to be the best wife that I could ever be...

How do you feel about this relationship.?? What do you think about me.?? What feelings do you really have right now about me.?? Do you believe this relationship can work for us.?? And do you really Trust me with all your heart and soul baby.?? can we really build this Love and Trust together without no breaken of heart.??.

You really make me so happy with your words... I can't wait to meet you.. You are a blessing that my entire being is very thankful for. I feel that we were made to love, listen, understand, and work through all times in our life's together and individually. ;)

I feel that we have shared more time together than we ever will and I know there are many more special occasions wand moments in our lives that will surprise and bring us closer. No one else feels more right than you!! God's love has answered this prayer I've wanted and been almost too anxious for so long.

My love will reach any distance and fly to be in your dreams and heart each evening that we can not be together. I physically long for you each night and will see you in my dreams until we find ourselves wrapped in the love that grows stronger and deeper each day, into our future together. I believe and have faith in you.

I have been thinking about something and I am finding it difficult to put them into words as I am considering myself to be anxious. Its quite obvious that we are looking for the same thing in a partner and here we are together. I feel it is the best time for us to find love and quite loneliness.

And on the other hand I feel the earlier the better as I like what I have seen and it is what I have been looking for. You may be wondering about what I have seen despite that we have not meet yet, what I have seen in you is you sound like the man i have been looking for.

I learned so many things in your previous Text that made me imagine what it would be like to be beside you. You may feel that we don't know much about each other but I feel the ones we know are the basics and even if we stay on the same street, we can never know everything about each other. In life we live to know more everyday.

I feel this is the best time for me to love and be loved again and how about you? I imagine a brighter future for both of us. I hope I am not too forward or being pushy but I am only pouring my mind. I'm the most excited soul on earth reading such a wonderful ,Very sweet and passionate text from you..You indeed sound so wonderful and so compassionate..

I don't ever believe i could meet someone sweet and great like you in my life...I felt for you right from the first day i saw you.You look so great and so passionate ,I never believe i could be this lucky to meet someone like you... You make me so happy in just a little time and i will be so glad if you can have the same feelings as i do marham don't hide anything for me pls, I felt for you right from the start having love with you try to believe me.

The feeling that you know every corner of my heart. All these things are the most beautiful signs of my love for you.every single word you say is a part of my soul,when I am writing to you; you always make me feel needed.most of all you make me feel safe, emotionally and mentally. Thank you for being part of my life. I'm very happy with you and I could not ask for a better man than you. Thank you for being an exceptional man - you are one of a kind

There is so much I want to tell you, a lot has been running through my head lately. I'm having trouble putting my thoughts into words so you will have to bare with me through this.I keep thinking about the future, about life, and what I want out of it. I keep thinking about us and what this relationship means to me. I keep thinking about these things and I realize they go hand in hand. This relationship is my future; it's what I want out of life. you word make fall in love with you.

I want to grow to love you more and more everyday, and I do not know right now what I would do without you. Sometimes I would like to think my love for you is like a great dream, I don't want to wake up because I don't want to lose that love. I will be by your side whenever you need me and I hope I am and always be in your heart and in your dreams forever.

I am so afraid to love again. I am scared my little heart might get broken again. If you promise me that you would never hurt me. But, I am just so afraid to love again. IF you promise me a life of happiness. But, I am just totally afraid I will be lonely again. When, my heart got broken for the last time, I was just so afraid to cry because it was the wish of God.,

I want a life time with you, and for the last time. I am not going to be afraid to love again. I believe in my heart that you are serious about us. I will be happy to be your Wife. I was afraid to love again, but God showed me the way so I am going to is guiding me in the right direction this time. So now I am not afraid to love you and Only you again.

it feels great to actually love and be love in return. I never feel less or more when I am writing to you; you always make me feel needed.most of all you make me feel safe, emotionally and mentally. Thank you for being part of my life. I'm very happy with you and I could not ask for a better man than you. Thank you for being an exceptional man - You are one of a kind.

HOW I FEEL ABOUT YOU

I could describe you with one word... delicious. I dream of you here with me with nothing on but our imaginations.I can almost feel you here... caressing me... touching me.You are the fire burning inside of me; you are my passion for life.In the deep of the night I dream of your touch.I am dying to feel your touch all over my body..I can feel the fiery passion of desire begging to be shared in a blissful night of paradise.I love the way you love me.I want to evoke such a passion within you that leaves us both breathless..You are the fire that burns the passion within my soul..Loving you makes me desire you even more.Did you dream of me touching you last night?The passion we share together just leaves me wanting one thing… more!

We may have never touched each other or our lips have never kissed but I know in my heart you are VERY sweet to the taste from the tip of my tongue as it caresses your body ever so gently! Smile! I love you! I need you to be a part of me as we walk through the journey of life together and our love shall flow like a river together. I am all yours forever and ever!I want to make love to you every minute of every day.When you can count all the stars in the sky; that's when I'll stop wanting you.You are mine forever.

What does your love mean to me? I'd give you the oceans and the seas I'd give you all eternity if I could Make life easy for you, I would. I would take away all your pain Bring you sunshine instead of rain I would take all your hurt away Your sky would never be gray. I would offer you the moon and stars But you see I can't, they are not ours All these things I would give to you But My Darling, these things I can't do. I only have my love to offer you A love that would always be true I love you more than you will ever know With all I do for you, I hope that it shows.I hope that my love will be enough for you Bring you happiness your whole life through And In the end when my time is due My Darling, I will still go on loving you.

My love, passion, and devotion for you will never end,As long as you are in my life You are the reason I stay around,You make my life seem so sound. You helped me forget my past,Which is something I need to do?I thank you greatly for that,Is your love for me true? You wouldn't treat me like you do, If it was true That's what I am thinking, Would you?

It seems like we've been together for so long that I think I've known you forever. I feel the nearness of you even though I know we are miles apart. I feel your touch knowing we haven't been around together. I feel your breath knowing we haven't kissed. I have all these feelings because I am connected to you not physically but mentally and wholeheartedly. I have you in my heart since the day we got together. I could feel my heart beating fast every time I see your messages for me and your outpouring of love just enveloping with passions and emotions and I cannot help but shed a tear or two for all the wonderful things you say to me. I am looking forward to all those and we'll see to it that we do most, if not all, The things that you want us to do together.

I love you. I love every little thing about you. I love your cute smile, your magical eyes, and the sound of your voice. I love your gentle touch, and I love the warmth I feel when I’m by your side. I can't stop thinking about you as we are apart. I need you by my side. You complete me. You mean the world to me. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You are the one I've always wished for. I never thought that I would ever meet someone as special as you. I love each and every

LOVING YOU BEGINS

Everything you do for me reassures me that I am appreciated. I want you to know that you mean so much to me. From the first day we met, you were determined to get to know me. At first, I was skeptical about you because of your persistence, but you quickly grew on me. I want you to know that every moment we’ve spent together since that first day holds a special place in my heart. I was afraid at first that if I let you in I’d regret it, but I haven’t regretted a single moment. I trust you, and I know you’ll be there for me no matter what. I trust that you’ll be faithful to me and that you won’t hurt my heart. You tell me how you want only the best for me. You tell me how beautiful I am. You tell me how you love every curve of my body. You just make me feel extra special; make me feel a sense of warmth inside. I want you to know that I love you for this! I love you for being so caring and genuine. I love you for everything you’ve done for me. I love you for the happiness and joy you bring to my life. I love you for you! We don’t even need to talk to communicate with each other. By just being together, holding hands, or cuddling, we can sense each other’s thoughts and inner feelings. I want you to know that I want the best for you as well. I want you to succeed and I want all your dreams and fantasies to come true. I know that in me you see a young woman full of kindness, understanding, and compassion. A young woman with an open-heart. A young woman who puts a smile on your face everyday. I will be that woman who’s there for you just as you’re there for me, the one who encourages you through life’s ups and downs. But ultimately, I want to be the woman who is your everything. Not an hour goes by that I don’t think about you. You have brought so much joy to my life and you give me so much to look forward to when I wake up every morning. I want you to know that I sincerely appreciate you and I can never tell you enough that “I LOVE YOU'.

In the past I had always yearned for a relationship that is genuine and lasting, as for all these, I've found them in you! I'll make sure that the hand I'll be holding will forever be yours. Whether we're living in a fairy tale or a non-fairy tale world, I still believe there is such a thing as "Live happily ever after", and even if you don't believe it, let's make it happen in our relationship...So I really look forward to the day when the both of us will be walking down the red carpet hand in hand and in the name of love, we exchange marriage rings looking into each other eyes saying, "I do not regret for choosing you in my life." cause ever Since day one we've shared something incredible, something that most people only dream of. I had been searching for you all of my life. You have made me the happiest I have ever been. You are sincere, caring, loving man, and I wouldn't trade you for the world.

Wow, I don't even know where to start. You make my heart pound so fast and I can't even catch my breath. You give me goose bumps all over my body and you're all I think about. I've never had a love like this before and I've never felt this way. I want to keep you forever. I knew that I loved you and that I wanted to be with you. I had wished so hard that one day I would have my chance with you. So, I got up the nerve to tell you how I felt about you. I can talk to you or tell you anything because I can trust you. We can tell each other everything and still be cool.....I believe through this epistle you will understand me. I want to take you as a flower in my hand with which I'm charged with for responsibility to look ever after and to keep fresh. Next to you is like being next to paradise.
I've kept my feelings for you contained for as long as I could. I am in love with you though, and true, honest love shouldn't be contained and kept quiet for this long. There is so much about you that most girls don't see. They only see half; they see your body but my love for you is way more then skin deep. My feelings for you grow more and more every day, and my love for you grows deeper and more everlasting with every passing minute. You mean so much to me, I mean just seeing your smiling face or reading from your sweet letter use brightens up my worst days and makes them so much better. Or just thinking imaginably that you give me a hug makes me all warm and tingly inside. I dream of you day in and day out; you're all that's ever on my mind. I hate leaving the house because I'm afraid I might miss one of your messages. I would walk a thousand miles to see you for one minute and have not one question about it. I am in love with you and have been in love with you and i will forever love you for who you are and not for what you are !! I love you with all my body, my heart and my soul.
wow this is great thanks boss