CyberLeets Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Read Rules About Posting Adverts by Clicking here

Read About Our Escrow Service by Clicking here

Advertise With us By Clicking here

• PLS DO NOT DEAL WITH ANYONE WITHOUT USING OUR ESCROW SERVICE. ITS SAFER THAT WAY

HOW TO HACK COMPUTER AND GET THE OWNER TO PAY YOU.

Have you heard of RansomWare virus?
This is a virus that locks a user computer and hold it to ransom so that when the owner pays the ransom you give him the password to unlock his computer.

Simply send it to friends, dating clients, Facebook, Instagram or post in in forums. Anyone that clicks it their computer will get locked and your account details like phone number or email with account number to pay into is all what the person will be seeing on his screen.

He won't ve able to access his computer anymore unless he pays you and you choose to send him the password.
This is a real good money maker. The person will have no reason to send you the money or he looses all the files in his computer.
The only option he has is to either PAY the Ransom or he formats his computer.

I can help you set it up and give you the link to the virus so you can start spreading it.

Cost only #10,000.
You will have to contact me for other payment options.

To purchase send me a message: kellstep2 @ gmail . com

IMG-20180827-WA0022.jpeg

cyberlord

Administrator
Staff member
VIP user
VERIFIED SELLER
This is a virus that locks a user computer and hold it to ransom so that when the owner pays the ransom you give him the password to unlock his computer.

Simply send it to friends, dating clients, Facebook, Instagram or post in in forums. Anyone that clicks it their computer will get locked and your account details like phone number or email with account number to pay into is all what the person will be seeing on his screen.

He won't ve able to access his computer anymore unless he pays you and you choose to send him the password.
This is a real good money maker. The person will have no reason to send you the money or he looses all the files in his computer.

I can help you set it up and give you the link to the virus so you can start spreading it.

Cost only #10,000.

View attachment 918
Users can also pay you through cyberleets credit.

Yes it real. After payment you will send me your email or phone number where you want the victim to reach you through or you can just set up an up to payment where you can automatically receive the payment through bitcoin without discussing with the victim.
Its easy to spread.
Go go dating sites and register as a female you will find lots of men asking you for picd or nude videos. Just send them the link and ask them to download. Once they download it their system will get locked instantly.
Google Ransomware to see how crazy it works and making serious money for hackers

Are you serious about this?? I will dm you

Cost only #10,000.

View attachment 918
please does it comes with any amount or would you be the one to set the Ransome amount..!
are you going to set the means of payment or the buyer will do so by himself..!